What does a Design Executive do?
Product Designer is among the top roles at Academy. When you see the term “product designer," what is often being described is a hybrid UX/UI design role—a job that requires a mix of user experience and visual design skills. However, many product design positions also include a higher level of collaboration and management across teams, from ideation to development. They can help you design a new service, app, website or platform.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in design tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma.
- Soft Skills: Strong communication, problem-solving, and collaboration abilities.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to interpret data and user feedback to make informed design decisions.
Product Designer Responsibilities:
Product design job listings often include the following responsibilities:
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to develop elegant solutions
- Maintain, update, and add to the company's design system documentation and processes
- Evaluate user observations and interviews to uncover insights and create an exceptional user experience
- Inform and guide the work of team members by providing clear, helpful, and actionable feedback
- Drive product design process from research, high level user journeys, concepts, wireframes, and prototypes all the way to excellent visual execution
- Rapidly produce pixel-perfect and low-fidelity concepts and prototypes
Our extensive network of leaders spans various industries and specialties, ensuring that we can find the perfect fit UX and design leader for your organization.